Do you have creative friends and family members? We're about to show you some of the coolest and most unique craft kits we've found this year - all available from small businesses in the UK.
In 2022, the art of crafting is truly alive and well. A craft kit is a great way to add a personal touch to your holiday shopping list, whether you're looking for a thoughtful present for your artsy friend, or you're hunting for the perfect stocking stuffer, there's no shortage of creative gift ideas.
Crafters are always looking for new projects to try but a DIY kit can also be a great gift idea for that person who just has everything!
So, take a look at these small biz gems for some Christmas shopping inspo...
1. A little sunshine - A punch needle project for beginners.
2. DIY a quirky piece of homeware - Make Your Own Boob Pot Kit.
3. Beeswax wrap kit - makes a great eco-friendly gift.
4. Fun Felting Kit! Everything you need to make 3 colourful hanging Llamas.
5. Make your own Jesmonite terrazzo coasters kit.
6. Get the cocktails on the go with this deluxe Gin-Making Kit.
7. DIY solar printing kit for creating beautiful botanical prints.
8. Bubble candle making kit! Customise the colour & fragrance.
9. Everything you need to craft your own crochet daisy tote bag!
10. Make your own fantasy fairy wire sculpture.
11. Learn to embroider with this 20cm hoop and enchanting floral pattern.
13. Create unique air-dry clay creations!
14. Make your own macrame cactus! An awesome Secret Santa purchase.
15. One for the cheese lovers! DIY cheese from scratch.
16. Make your own fused glass sun-catcher.
17. And finally, how could we do a gift guide on crafting without including our own amazing DIY kits! From polymer clay earrings and necklaces, to trinket bowls and Christmas decorations! So much joy to be had creating special pieces with your very own hands. Make sure to check them out!
*This post contains some affiliate links*