It's time to think outside the box! We've found you some unique crafting projects using polymer clay that you won't even have thought of. You'll be amazed at what you can make with this magic stuff.
Polymer clay is one of the most versatile crafting materials you can buy. It's soft, light and malleable, yet it holds its shape and when you're done with it, it's easy to clean up.
In the right hands, it can make all kinds of interesting things, so what are some examples of unconventional polymer clay projects? Let's have a look:
1. You can revamp old mugs and planters with colourful designs.
2. Embellish greetings cards for an extra special touch!
3. Create light switch surrounds to jazz up boring, standard fittings.
4. Add toppers to your keyboard keys for a cute way to make sitting at your desk more fun.
5. Spice up your pens! No more standard biros for you.
6. Bold cake toppers! Not only can you make cakes extra special but you can re-use them too (and no one has to eat a whole load of fondant icing!)
7. Create home decor with a difference with some unique draw handles!
8. Try some funky coasters - so many options with these.
9. And finally - crazy clocks! What a fab way to upcycle household items.
You might be thinking, "I've been using this stuff for years, but I've never thought of doing some of these projects". Well, we're here to tell you that there's a whole world of possibilities out there with Polymer Clay - you just have to keep an open mind and be ready for a bit of trial and error.